Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Milestone!

I have decided that I should continue to write about Briana's progress in this blog. This week is a true milestone for her. She deserves to be celebrated. When she began her journey, she weighted 227 pounds. Yesterday, she weighed in at 154 pounds. Briana has lost a total of 75 pounds! This little lady has changed my life. She inspires me everyday and reminds me that anything is possible. We all have bad days. We all stumble and lose sight of our goals. We all make mistakes. We have all had life take us by surprise and been devastated at some point. I believe Briana was brought into my life to remind me how similar we all are and how our struggles are all the same. I believe she can overcome any challenge life throws at her. I hope she will inspire others to do the same. Please celebrate her success by subscribing to this blog and sharing it with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment